Overalls: After

overallsafter1

overallsafter2

Over a year ago, I made a post about patching these overalls and took some before pictures. Well…obviously my plan to fix them up didn’t happen as soon as I thought it would. But I finally patched them up enough to be satisfied the other day.

overallsafter3

The fabric I used is some I have leftover from making gifts for my bridesmaid for my wedding, nearly three years ago. I just glued it in using fabric adhesive

overallsafter4

I crocheted up some quick flowers and sewed them on.

overallsafter5

The hole in the back pocket, now patched! No catching my fingers in it while trying to use it anymore.

Sadly, I’m not able to wear these right now with the growing belly and hips, but at least they’ll be ready for me when I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *